This warm & hearty breakfast is very simple and quick. Chopping up the ingredients the night before will make this recipe even faster!
- 1 slice whole-grain bread, cubed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped ham
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) seeded and diced tomato
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped green onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) milk
Toss bread with ham, tomato, cheese and green onion. Transfer to a microwave-safe mug. Whisk egg with milk; pour over filling. Microwave on High (100%) for 60 seconds; let stand for 10 seconds. Microwave on High (100%) for an additional 60 seconds or until set.
Taken from eggs.com