- 2 large eggs
- 2 good handfuls of mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon sunflower or grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted almonds
- a small handful of aged cheddar, grated
- salt + ground black pepper
Mix the oil and balsamic vinegar. Set aside.
Bring a pot of water to a boil, lower the heat to a simmer and carefully add the eggs.
Cook 5 minutes. Put the eggs in cold running water for 30 seconds. Peel the shell off.
Top the greens with the almonds, cheddar, vinaigrette and the egg. Slice the egg open and season to taste with salt and fresh ground pepper.
Taken from thebitehouse.com