- 1 pint fresh strawberries cut in chunks or other soft fruit
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. coarse sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Juice of a lemon, lime and an orange
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 7-8 oz. fresh halibut fillets (1 per person)
- Mix all salsa ingredients together, and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes 2 cups (500 ml) or 6 generous servings
- Place halibut in a 350°F (175°C) oven for 5 minutes. Top with chilled salsa and serve immediately.
Adapted from NovaScotia.com