- 1/2 cup chicken broth (make your own with chicken carcass from cutting up whole chicken.)
- 1/2 tsp. dry thyme leaves, crush
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 red onion, thickly sliced
- 1 green pepper (or large red, cut into wide strips)
- 1 zucchini
- 2 cups mushrooms
- Stir the broth, thyme and black pepper in a small bowl. Brush the vegetables with the broth mixture.
- Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the vegetables for 10 minutes or until they’re tender, turning over once during cooking and brushing often with the broth mixture.
Adapted from Yummly.com