- 1 bunch of kale, stems removed, thinly sliced
- 15 Brussels sprouts
- Handful of dried cranberries (try Terra Beata)
- Pinch sea salt
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil and blanch the Brussels sprouts for one minute.
- Transfer them to ice cold water. Pick as much leaves of the Brussels sprouts as you can, and thin slice the rest.
- In a large salad bowl, mix the kale, Brussels sprouts, cranberries, salt, and the dressing.
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp creme fraiche or heavy cream
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
Mix all ingredients in a jar.
Taken form tasteofnovascotia.com